Friday, April 12, 2013

Song Fav

Feel So Close

     Scottish recording artist, Calvin Harris sings, "Feel So Close". This song is from his album, "18 Months". This song was released on August 19, 2011 and is classified as house and dance-pop. Clavin returned to singing on this song, after previously stating he had quit singing in concerts. The song reached number one in his native Scotland.
     This song is very upbeat, energetic, and lively. It has a fast tempo and steady beat. Also, Calvin's deep voice adds a sense of warmth to the song. "Feel So Close" is one of my favorite songs for it reminds me of summer memories from when I was younger. This song has a special place in my heart, for every time I hear it I wish I could go back to being a kid and having no worries. 
     To watch the music video of "Feel So Close" click this link, "http://www.youtube.com/embed/dGghkjpNCQ8".
     To see a lyric video of the song please click this link, "http://www.youtube.com/embed/AEh3zEMYKzA".

No comments:

Post a Comment