Sunday, November 11, 2012

Song Fave                            

"Let Me Love You"

     Neyo came out with his fourth number one single in the U.K., "Let Me Love You". It's genre is Europop and Synthpop. It is in Neyo's fifth album "R.E.D. (Realising Every Dream)" and was released on July 22, 2012. "Let Me Love You" played on the  rythmic/crossover radio stations on July 31st and on the pop/mainstream stations a week later. Internationally, "Let Me Love You" is the sole lead single for the album.
   It's true that this song came out a while ago but I frequently still here it on the radio. It's an up-tempo song and is something you would want to dance to. It has a constant beat throughout the whole song. But, Neyo changes his tune throughout the song. He starts out with a smooth jazzy voice and then raises his pitch once the tempo speeds up. It's a song that once you hear once, you'll want to hear again.
     To watch a lyric video of "Let Me Love You", click the link, "http://www.youtube.com/embed/2AYi4Jh7UNM"

3 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog and this post! :) I love music too! I love this song! Do you? I know I do! :) Be a member on my blog- allthatglitters10.blogspot.com
    -Angela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I love this song and nice blog post come visit my blog at gymnastics555.blogspot.com and be a member I hope you do more posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Come visit my blog at http://artmadness11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete