Monday, November 26, 2012

Song Fave

Thinking Bout You

     On April 17, 2012 Frank Ocean came out with his song, "Thinking Bout You". It is from his debut studio album, "Channel Orange". "Thinking Bout You" is the lead single for this album. It's genre is as R&B. Lastly, Def Jam is the label that "Thinking Bout You" is under.
     "Thinking Bout You" is somewhat popular and has gotten good reveiws but isn't really a fan favorite. Although, It is fairly new to the radio stations who are playing the song. I on the other hand, absolutly adore this song. I think it is very smooth and relaxing. It also has a good meaning and is something enjoyable to sing if you rate it based on just listening to the song rather than looking into it. It has a jazzy sort of vibe to it but not really in the different versews. Frank than goes into a very high R&B tone for the chorus of, "Cause I've Been Thinking Bout You".
     To listen to this song click this link, "http://www.youtube.com/embed/YJbtYx0sMcI".
     To watch (and I guess listen too) a lyric video please click onto this link, "http://www.youtube.com/embed/dKcozRG0bIk".
     I will not link the music video because in my opinion it is a little odd and to be honest, I don't fully understand it. There might be a meaning or an action that is shown or describrd in the music video that is inappropiate.

No comments:

Post a Comment