Thursday, October 18, 2012

Song Fave

"Down"

     This song is from the British artist Jay Sean ft. the American rapper Lil Wayne made number one on the Billboard Hot 100. It is R&B, dance, electric, and hiphop and is in his album, "All Or Nothing". It is Jay Seamn's first album in the U.S. and third in the U.K. It sold four million copies in America and six million copies all over the world. That's 2/3 copies sold in the United States.
     I love to listen to this song. Partly, because it camre out when I was younger and at thatt time it played on the radio all the time. It reminds me of my childhood. I know this sounds weird because I'm not even a teenager yet but I guess what I'm trying to say is that it reminds of my baby-stage days, now that I'm in middle school. Secondly, I like this song for the same reason as everybody else. IT'S A GOOD SONG!!! Sometimes that's all there is to it to a hit single. People just like the song. Between Jay Sean's sweet voice and Lil Wayne's raspy rapping, I fell it's a very strange but unique and complimenting match.
     To watch the music video click here http://www.youtube.com/embed/oUbpGmR1-QM?rel=0.
     To watch a lyric video of "Down" click onto this link http://www.youtube.com/embed/JKy8cE_R1cI?rel=0.

No comments:

Post a Comment