Monday, October 1, 2012

                                        Soulful Songs



Welcome

 
 I love to listen to songs and I bet you or at least someone you know does too. I enjoy listening to rap, alternative rock, pop, sometimes country and a little bit of R&B. Songs inspire me and help me get my creative juices flowing when I need them to. If you enjoy listening to the same music as me and also become inspired by it too, then keep reading.


      I will post a new song everyday, Monday to Friday, as my "Song of the Day." For the song of the day I will tell you a little about the song and then tell why I enjoy listening to it. Then on Saturday I will pick my favorite song out of the five and write the lyrics out for you. I will describe to you what I believe the lyrics mean and refer to and why I chose to pick this song. You can also write in the comments a song you would like me to do a song of the day about. I hope you all enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment