Monday, October 8, 2012

Song of the Day

Don't Wake Me Up

     Chris Brown came out with his hit song, "Don't Wake me up" on May 18, 2012. This dance-pop song became so popular all over the world. It received generally positive reviews from music critics and reached the top-ten in Australia, Austria, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Noway, and the United Kingdom. It also, reached top-twenty in Denmark, France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, and both regions of Belgium and has so far reached 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. This song is from his fifth studio album "Fortune".
     This song, I believe is so popular because it has a repetitive chorus and features a heavy bass. I personally enjoy listening this song because (A) it's something that is catchy and that I can sing along to, (B) because it's something I can dance to, and (C) the beat of this song is really fun and the pop with the heavy bass in it is really in right now. In the beginning, I really didn't care for this song but then it just got so popular with it on the radio all the time, getting over 40,000,000 views on YouTube, and just always hearing people humming to it. Now I listen to it all the time and am always singing along whether the song is being played or not.
     To watch the music video of, "Don't Wake Me Up" http://www.youtube.com/embed/QOowQeKyNkQ?rel=0.

No comments:

Post a Comment